In April 2011, Disability Rights NC launched its Pro Bono Program with a CLE training on the topics of Medicaid Appeals and Restoration of Competency. In January 2016, we added Special Education to our pro bono program.
Disability Rights NC receives calls every day from people with disabilities seeking assistance. It is our goal to develop a group of volunteer attorneys who can provide legal services for callers when we cannot provide direct assistance.
Learn more about our Pro Bono Program here. Need more information? Contact Elaine Whitford at email@example.com or 919-856-2195.
Thank you to the following attorneys who accepted a pro bono case from Disability Rights NC in 2015!
- Charlotte Anne Alexander, Colombo Kitchin, Greenville
- Cynthia Alleman, Asheville
- Natalie Andruczyk, Charlotte
- Jessica Bell, Winston-Salem
- Lynn Coleman, Kernersville
- Margaret Ciardella, Wilmington
- Tessa Hale, Durham
- Susan Harman-Scott, Kellogg & Evans, P.A., Manteo
- Daniel Jenkins, Charlotte
- Angela Lassiter, Raleigh
- Susan Lewis, Asheville
- Nancy Mayer
- Chris Moxley, Greensboro
- Mueni Muli, Wanjohi & Muli Law Firm PLLC, Raleigh
- Jennifer Perez, Chapel Hill
- Lachelle Pulliam, Charlotte
- Cynthia Sanders, Huntersville
- Michael Shay, Crumpler Freedman Parker & Witt, Winston-Salem